Of all the appliances in the home, the one that we seldom think about is the fridge. It works hard, day in and day, out keeping your food and beverages cold. Unfortunately, we don’t really appreciate it until it breaks down.
When that happens, as it’s bound to from time to time, you’ll really miss it. In those instances, you want your refrigerator repair tech to get the job done as fast as possible.
If you live in Elk Grove, you’re in luck – you have the top technicians ready to deal with the issue for you. We’ll get out there in a flash to get one of your most important appliances fixed.
What Could Go Wrong with Your Refrigerator?
A refrigerator is not the most complex device, but there are a lot of things that can go wrong. Here are some signs that yours is on the fritz:
- There’s water on your floor
- The inside isn’t cool enough
- Food is freezing inside the fridge
- The ice maker overflows
- The ice dispenser keeps frosting up
- A lot of ice inside the freezer
- A strange knocking or buzzing sound coming from the back
These are some of the more common problems. If your lightbulb inside stops working, it’s not necessarily a sign that there’s something imminently wrong. It’s quick and easy to switch the bulb out.
That said, maybe think about when the appliance was last serviced. If it’s been more than a year, why not call us in? We can replace the bulb and service the fridge at the same time.
Why Select Mark’s Appliance Repair?
The tech will give the whole system the once over to make sure that there are no other problems that might need to be repaired urgently. Our team is friendly and always deliver their best.
Repairing a major appliance requires a high level of skill. Our team consists of expertly trained professionals with a lot of experience in the area. They’re able to pinpoint the problem quickly and will be able to advise you on the best way forward.
We keep our pricing fair and affordable to ensure that everyone can afford our services. We’ve negotiated great deals with our suppliers so that you’re getting the parts at the best possible prices.
One of the things that sets us apart is that we make a point of always being professional. That means that you get:
- An accurate quote upfront: We know our stuff. We pride ourselves on giving quotes that are accurate upfront. We don’t add a bunch of extra fees at a later stage.
- A real estimate of how long it’s going to take: Naturally, there are some things that we can’t control. There may be delays in getting parts, for example. That said, we can say, with reasonable certainty, how long it’s going to take to get everything done.
- Quality parts: We work with a select group of suppliers. If we replace a part, we’ll make sure that you’re getting the best possible part for the money. The better the quality of the part, the longer the lifespan of your device.
- Repairs that will last: When we fix something, it stays fixed. We don’t take shortcuts on our repairs.
- A clean and tidy area: Our techs work cleanly and neatly. We’ll also clear up any mess that we’ve made when we’re done. That’s one less item on your to-do list.
Get in Touch
Give us a call on (916) 249-0558 or hit the blue button on this page to set up an appointment. Our lines are manned 24 hours a day so that you get the help that you need.